Wednesday 13 June 2012

TVD 2x04 Ballas Hough Band “Together Faraway”

Posted in ,
Letrá en inglés:
Fine, don't you know I'm feeling fine?
And I finally cleared my mind,
And now I know it's time
To move on with my life.

Sunny days are hard to find,
When you're not with your baby,
And your vision's going hazy.

Chorus:
Then you gotta be the one to take 
Your life and turn it good.
And you want to make a break 
You gotta leave your neighborhood.
Go far from here... 
I'll teach you how to disappear.
Then maybe we can find 
A little something special,
Right here, there's nothing in the way of you 
And I movin' on to something better.
Together faraway.

My, my, I said you're never gonna know 
If you sit around and you don't try, try.
And I promise you that, but I have payed my dues, 
Won't refuse, you snooze you lose.
I'm kissing you bye bye.
I said you know we gotta go when the show's cuz' there's no time, 
Time to be messin' around and I will take you miles away, from hurricanes, let me say...

Repeat Chorus

And I'm tryin' so hard to please everyone but me, but now it's down to me.
And I find it hard to see, almost every night, cuz' I wanna make it right

Doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-di-doo-doo...

Repeat Chorus

0 comments :